USE YOUR CASHBACK FOR
Reducing closing costs
Reducing down payment
HOW IT WORKS
Text us before you make an offer
Let us negotiate and place the offer for you
Save up to 1% on your home
CUSTOMERS LOVE US
Schedule a call
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Home.LLC, founded in 2019, strives to be the average American's rich best friend. We are on a mission to solve the home ownership crisis in America so everyone can call themselves a homeowner.
Above and beyond the 20% down payment, you'll have to manage the rest 80% either through a mortgage or any other means you see fit.
Home.LLC does not charge any fee or monthly payments during the tenure of our partnership.